TCM and Difficult Miscellaneous Diseases >> Gynecology >> Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower

Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with Chinese medicine for cousin

Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:06
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with Ch..
One day, my cousin (24 years old) suddenly came to me and told me that her menstruation had not come for a long time. At the moment, I thought she was pregnant. As a result, she said she didn't have a boyfriend. How could she be pregnant?

I asked how long menstruation stopped, she said there are two and a half months. The doctor asked her to take motherwort. She has already taken seven bottles of motherwort, and her menstruation hasn't come yet.

Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:06
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Re:Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with..
I observed that she had a red face and big acne. It seemed that she had heat in her body. I feel her tongue is very wet, and her tongue is very red, tongue coating is thick and much, there are obvious tooth marks on both sides of the tongue, and the veins under the tongue are thick and black.

My diagnosis is: heavy body moisture, heat in the body, blood stasis in the body.

At this time, she said that before her menstruation, her lower abdomen would fall for a week, and her menstrual blood was dark with blood clots.
Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:06
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Re:Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with..
Her body also has the following symptoms:

She has fever in her cheeks, eye excrement, itching, redness and swelling in her left finger, and loose stool. She is chubby.

Based on the above situation, I judge that she is not amenorrhea caused by lack of Qi and blood, it should be damp heat and blood stasis, so we should begin to dehumidify and remove blood stasis.
Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:07
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Re:Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with..
I told her to stop the motherwort. Then go to the drugstore to buy Chinese medicine:

Wendan Decoction is used to soak feet for dehumidification.

Xuefu Zhuyu pill can clear the congestion of Shangjiao.

Guizhi Fuling pill can clear the congestion of lower Jiao.

From that day on, he took Wendan Decoction to soak his feet and two kinds of Chinese patent medicine at the same time.
Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:08
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Re:Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with..
Two days later, her face was obviously not so red, and her acne was much better. A few days later, she told me that her fingers were peeling, which was a sign of moisture in the body. She's on medication for ten days!

We are all very happy.

But at the same time, she had a lot of itchy red rashes on her arms, legs and body, one by one.

She asked if she wanted to continue taking medicine. I judged that the cause of the rash was the damp heat in the excretion body. I asked her to continue taking medicine and told her not to use ointment.
Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:08
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Re:Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with..
In the afternoon, I went to see her. Her rash was much better and her menstruation was more. But two hours later, a new rash appeared.

Before, it was very difficult for her limbs to sweat, and her pores were blocked by black things, so I thought, it should be because her pores were blocked, so the heat of her body had not been released before. Now these pores blocked places are in a rash, and the skin will be fine after the rash.

A few days later, her menstruation was over. The rash on her body is also much less. Most of the black pores have fallen off and her skin has become very smooth.
Administrators
Rank
Posted by 12-31 10:09
TCM Best 0
Points 982
Sex Boy
From CHINA
Re:Treat amenorrhea, acne, lower abdomen pain with..
Now it seems that she only has a rash on her leg, so I asked her to stop taking the medicine and take the Chinese patent medicine: Fangfeng Tongsheng pill.

After taking Fangfeng Tongsheng powder for 5 days, her rash stopped. All the medication was over. The whole treatment lasted for more than 20 days.

I'm very happy. I've adjusted my cousin's menstruation and cured her long-term skin trouble.

Search More or Reply